
Happy New Year to T's legions of loyal readers. All 3 of you.
We've been blistlessish. Lots to catch up on in T's world. She had visits with all but 2 of her cousins, all but 3 of her aunts and uncles and all of her grandparents over the holidays. We shall supply you a photo tour of said visits at um some point in the "near" future.
Are you reading this? Post a comment.
We've been blistlessish. Lots to catch up on in T's world. She had visits with all but 2 of her cousins, all but 3 of her aunts and uncles and all of her grandparents over the holidays. We shall supply you a photo tour of said visits at um some point in the "near" future.
Are you reading this? Post a comment.
4 comments:
I'm a religious T-Report reader. I check out Perez and T on a regular basis!
Yes.
:)
I'm here! I'm Here!!!! I check the t-report and both rue blogs multiple times a day. Do I need to get out more?????
e
My 3 loyal readers. :) Much obliged. Hugs and Kisses. T
Post a Comment