Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blistless Again


Sorry about that folks. There hasn't been a lot of spare time in these here parts. I'll think about being better on the posting front. Her highness is doing well. She has teeth coming in faster than we can count them. Another hot development is that she is now dribbling a soccer ball around--or any other ball she has. It was a toy bowling ball yesterday at Grandma's, for example. The favorite dribbling ball is a tennis ball at the moment. It also seems that everyday she has a new word. And no cuss words so far. Woo-hoo. I know that most of you are stunned to know that.


Despite having the good, borrowed camera in my possession, I don't have any fresh pics to share at the moment. Enjoy one from a few weeks ago during a short-lived cold snap.


BTW, I installed a stat counter on the site. So far I am the only visitor. I guess if I don't want to see the sad 0000001 forever I really will have to post more often.

No comments: