And...AHEM!...Aunt Debbie, Uncle Brandon, Miles & Brooks.
I check in regularly, but had given up hope of you ever posting again the past week or so. Lo and behold I come here and your 'blistlessness' seems to have been cured! Alas, I can get my T-fix! See you soon!
And all of you lovelies too! You weren't at the convention in the UK so there. So looking forward to seeing the lot of you this weekend! I am working on being blogtastic.
2 comments:
And...AHEM!...Aunt Debbie, Uncle Brandon, Miles & Brooks.
I check in regularly, but had given up hope of you ever posting again the past week or so. Lo and behold I come here and your 'blistlessness' seems to have been cured! Alas, I can get my T-fix!
See you soon!
And all of you lovelies too! You weren't at the convention in the UK so there. So looking forward to seeing the lot of you this weekend! I am working on being blogtastic.
Post a Comment