LOVE the piggie tails. So happy to have you back from the land of the blistless.
No doubt...where ya been? You get knocked up and you forget about your viewing public needing their T fix??Love that she's in piggies too. So cute!
Wait a sec...can I say 'knocked up' on your blog?Probably should have checked first :)
And another ting...(said in the style of Uncle Patrick)...EMC, where are your updates? I don't think I've seen one in nearly two years!
Knocked up? Sure, why not? Might you be confusing ETC with EMC. EMC AKA AZ E blogs like a champ.
Well, feck. Yes, I did indeed confuse EMC and ETC. Sorry about that, AZ EMC :) And hello, how are ya?
Debbie--you can check out emc's crew at www.eandac.blogspot.com if you are so inclined.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE the piggie tails. So happy to have you back from the land of the blistless.
No doubt...where ya been? You get knocked up and you forget about your viewing public needing their T fix??
Love that she's in piggies too. So cute!
Wait a sec...can I say 'knocked up' on your blog?
Probably should have checked first :)
And another ting...(said in the style of Uncle Patrick)...EMC, where are your updates? I don't think I've seen one in nearly two years!
Knocked up? Sure, why not? Might you be confusing ETC with EMC. EMC AKA AZ E blogs like a champ.
Well, feck. Yes, I did indeed confuse EMC and ETC. Sorry about that, AZ EMC :) And hello, how are ya?
Debbie--you can check out emc's crew at www.eandac.blogspot.com if you are so inclined.
Post a Comment