Staycation? As in...I'm pretending I am on an exotic beach with a fruity umbrella drink, when in fact I am in my suburban backyard with a bottle of evian?
I hadn't heard that term before. Very optimistic-sounding! I suppose I should pretend I am on 'staycation' every day!
I like your imagery, Debbie. It works better than our "it's too expensive to walk outside your door" imagery. Staycation indeed. Now it is over though. From T: thanks for the curly comments. They are fabulous and getting corkscrewier by the day.
5 comments:
Staycation? As in...I'm pretending I am on an exotic beach with a fruity umbrella drink, when in fact I am in my suburban backyard with a bottle of evian?
I hadn't heard that term before. Very optimistic-sounding! I suppose I should pretend I am on 'staycation' every day!
Love T's curls, by the way :)
I hope you have a lovely staycation! T looks like she is having a great time. Love her blondie curls!
I like your imagery, Debbie. It works better than our "it's too expensive to walk outside your door" imagery. Staycation indeed. Now it is over though. From T: thanks for the curly comments. They are fabulous and getting corkscrewier by the day.
blistless, eh?
Si. Mucho blistless. Again.
Post a Comment