Happy Happy Birthday to our beautiful Trinity!
When I told her good morning and happy birthday today she said, "Am I 3 mommy? Am I really 3??"
Though she has been under the weather she still had a great day complete with a birthday cake breakfast with grandma, balloons and her very first bouquet of flowers. She was delighted with it all. Her balloons were tied to her shirt all day and she was carrying a few stems with her at all times with a giant smile on her face. The lucky girl even had a delivery from grandma of her very favorite grandma dinner. Even though she has been feeling puny, she was a sweet and cheery little lady from the moment she woke up today. T's birthday extravaganza really started a couple of weekends ago celebrating with some of her cousins and it is not over yet. Stay tuned for lots of pics.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is she 3?? Is she really 3?? How does time fly so quickly! I hope the little beauty has a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday, T, from the Crafts!
Post a Comment